Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

atten: Joe De Livera from GTECH 88
Started by: udaya kumar at October 1 2009

Replies: 3 & Views: 1857    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

atten: Joe De Livera from GTECH 88 By: udaya kumar
--

October 1 2009
Hi Joe. I purchased the Nat Phos 6X and started taking it this week in hopes of losing a couple pounds. I have no problem giving up coffee, cola, and preserved meats, since I see it as a small effort considering what I'll gain out of it. I just wanted to know if you could be more specific as to what "preserved" meats are. Is it just restricted to bacon, ham, salami, sausages and the like? More specifically, can I still have a turkey sandwich?? Thank You for the new discovery and I hope it works for me.
>

--

Re: atten: Joe De Livera from GTECH 88 By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 2 2009
To GTECH 88

Preserved meats comprise Sausages, Ham, Bacon and Salami. The preservative used in processing these products is Saltpeter or Sodium Nitrite. This chemical has been recently accepted by the medical profession as being a carcinogen and its use in the preservation of food will hopefully be restricted.

You have inquired about Turkey meat in sandwiches. Please verify if this meat is processed without any preservatives being added.

Please visit the link below for more information on my discovery of Nat Phos for reducing weight. You will note that there are 8 pages on the subject listing the thoughts of many users.

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237&highlight=nat+phos

Please report your response to the Nat Phos in 2 weeks after weighing yourself on the same scale at the same time of day.

Re:atten: Joe De Livera from GTECH 88 By: girilal
New Jersey USA

October 3 2009
Yeah sure! By the way Udaya where do you hunt for your turkeys?

girilal

Re:atten: Joe De Livera from GTECH 88 By: udaya kumar
--

October 3 2009
These are stray ones coming into the farm. I did not go for it..

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.