Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

stomach problem.
Started by: neeraj_vij at September 29 2009

Replies: 9 & Views: 4726    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

stomach problem. By: neeraj_vij
India

September 29 2009
I was suffering from constipation, stomach heaviness and pain for past few days.Motin was happening but very less. it was off white colour.{first time seen like that}. there was severe lowerback pain also. could not sleep properly after 3 am.

it took 3 doses of bryonia 30 one day 2 days back. it helped me in pain and constipation. I reduced my pain considerbly. motion has also increased.

But my stomach is still feeeling very heavy after eating meals{even with samll meals}. heaviness is on the right side. stool is still of off white colour.

does it indicates some infection ? pls. suggest something

Re:stomach problem. By: udaya kumar
--

September 29 2009
Cehck the following medicines symptoms and use

Phosphorus 30 or Phosphoric Acid 30. or Calcaria Carb. 30, or China 30

--

Re:stomach problem. By: neeraj_vij
India

September 29 2009
thanks udaya.

does it indicate any disorder or does it needs a checkup.

thanks
Neeraj.

India

September 29 2009
when I am not constipated ,I also pass stool 3-4 times a day and sometimes it goes to 4-6 times.

I am not sure what it indicates. any inputs will be a help.

thanks
Neeraj.

--

September 29 2009
It indicates your bile secretion is not in order. There could be an enlarged liver., could be hepatitis, could be only fatty liver,
it is basically indigestion related to liver. You can also include Pulsatilla 30 in the list above. Use one dose of Pulsatilla 30 that will stop your lose motion. Then you can go with Phosphorus or China or Phosphoric Acid according to symptoms. with best wishes.

--

India

September 29 2009
thanks udaya.

it's not loose motion.

should I go for a medical checkup if it happens for few more times or should I go immediately

Re:stomach problem. By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

September 29 2009
Dear Udaya,
I too have a stomach problem. I pass loose motions about 3 times every afternoon and nothing seems to help me then. Neither any allopathy medicine, nor homeo. Help!!

Jayashree Kanoi

--

September 29 2009
Dear Neeraj,
I also thought so, and the initial assessment was based on that. But your second post confused. You may take Phosphorus 30 three times a day and report. No need to go to a doctor as of now. You must go to a doctor only if all the four medicines above fails despite the symptoms agreeing.

Dear Jayashree,

Your ailment is in the afternoon only and that means it is in the VATA period and is caused by movement of air. Please take Lycopodium 200 one dose and let me know the result. with best wishes.

--

Re:stomach problem. By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

September 30 2009
Ok.. I was prescribed Lyco 30 but it did not help. Will take the 200 and let you know..
Regards

Jayashree Kanoi

--

September 30 2009
Ok. Lyco is a very deep acting remedy and takes 45 days in the body when it works non-stop. Expecting overnight results should not always be a yardstick. with warm regards.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.