Gymnocladus Canadensis (gymnocladus)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Brain weakness
Started by: M.A. Rana at September 17 2009

Replies: 4 & Views: 3432    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Brain weakness By: M.A. Rana

September 17 2009
after talking or studing having weakness in brain, especially at night. neck shoulder are effected by this weakness including in heart. left side from head to bottom until leg. Just want to laydown. feeling hot but cold dose not suit. dose not want to take blanket. please advice any medicine. Thanks.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Brain weakness By: udaya kumar
--

September 17 2009
Phosphoric acid should help him if not anacardium. Boericke may not be of much help here. Please check this materia medica link for better appreciation

www.vithoulkas.com/content/view/734/lang,en/

With best wishes. udaya

--

Re:Brain weakness By: M.A. Rana

September 19 2009
Dear Udaya
I used Picric Acid and then Bryounia 200 has statisfy the patient. However, i have some more signs.
1) problem starting from 11 pm and lasting up to 1am. patient is very restless during this period. Complaining about muscels pain of body.
2) He is feeling that there is some fluid is filled between his skull and skin. He is getting this feeling after lying down on bed.
3) pressing of head with pillow is relaxing him.
On this sympthoms i used Bryounia but meantime Graphis is also the medicine for this purpose. time factory is very important which is matching to Graphetis.
4) problem increase after intercourse. which is nil due to aggrastion of the problem
please coments. Thanks.

Re:Brain weakness By: M.A. Rana

September 19 2009
Dear Udaya
I used Picric Acid and then Bryounia 200 has statisfy the patient. However, i have some more signs.
1) problem starting from 11 pm and lasting up to 1am. patient is very restless during this period. Complaining about muscels pain of body.
2) He is feeling that there is some fluid is filled between his skull and skin. He is getting this feeling after lying down on bed.
3) pressing of head with pillow is relaxing him.
On this sympthoms i used Bryounia but meantime Graphis is also the medicine for this purpose. time factory is very important which is matching to Graphetis.
4) problem increase after intercourse. which is nil due to aggrastion of the problem
please coments. Thanks.

Re:Brain weakness By: udaya kumar
--

September 24 2009
Sexual weakness, prolonged exhaustion,
is also symptom of phosphoric acid. for water retention in head, try one dose of Calcaria Carb 200C.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.