Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Trinitrotoluenum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot
Started by: dastrain at May 6 2009

Replies: 76 & Views: 24394    Font    Page 3 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: udaya kumar
--

September 1 2009
Dastrain,
I think you got confused. This is a theory I am espounding and I think it will fnally be accepted as the truth. All the modern ailments have one source. Iatrogenic i.e. medicine or vaccination induced and in particular vaccinaton induced autoimmune diseases.

Alumina if taken out of place will make keep you dreamy. absent minded and emotonally brimming. Alumina silicate is what we are looking at which is source corrective. Mercurious removes many of the ill effects of mercury.

with regards.

--

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: dastrain

September 2 2009
Dear Dr. Udaya,

Yes I did misunderstand! Thank you for the clarification!

I seemed to have concentrated on the statement you said about boils in the axila are mercury toxins.

Question: I have severe pain and inflammation under my right arm (the ONLY remaining arm that still must have the large bandage on it). Is there anything I can take for the pain and the all over "sick" feeling I am experiencing?

When I feel bad like this I feel it is caused by the trapped toxins.

When my arm drains I feel instantly better.

Thank you!

--

September 2 2009
Dear Dastrain,
What are the other symptoms you have now other than the boils? Try Echinasia 5 drops in an ounce of water three times a day. Use three dose of Mercurious 30 for one day and three doses of Sulphur 30 for one day. I think that will hasten. Use lower potency of Hepar Sulph or Calcaria Sulph to drain more. With best wishes.

--

September 2 2009
Thank You Dr. Udaya,

I have a headache, fever, (sometimes with chills), inflammation and redness at site of LARGE CARBUNCLE BOIL SITE.

Feel very tired...in lots of pain in arm.

Thank you.

--

September 2 2009
Kindly check silicea symptoms.

--

September 3 2009
Dear Dr. Udaya,

Below are what match me to Silicea.

Mind-Yielding, faint-hearted, anxious. Nervous and excitable. Sensitive to all impressions. Brain-fag. Obstinate, headstrong children. Abstracted

Head-Aches from fasting

Rectum.--Feels paralyzed. Fistula in ano (Berb; Lach). Fissures and hæmorrhoids, painful, with spasm of sphincter. Stool comes down with difficulty; when partly expelled, recedes again. Great straining; rectum stings; closes upon stool. Feces remain a long time in rectum

Stomach-Disgust for meat
Sleep-Frequent starts in sleep. Anxious dreams.
Extremeties-Cramp in calves and soles
Skin-abscesses, boils
Fever-very sensitive to cold air

If you think that the silicea would benefit me how much and what potency would your recommend for me to take?

I also found some information below a few days ago and wanted to share it with you. Do you think that there is any validity to it?

http://www.crucible.org/PDF_Files/The%20SALTS%20OF%20LIFE.pdf

If yes, do you think that Calcium Sulfate and silicon dioxide match me well? I believe may the silicon is the same as what you have already suggested above....silicea?(silica) ?

http://www.forresthealth.com/store/Cell-Salt-Remedy-Guide

Thank You!

--

September 3 2009
Schuessler's biochemic salts are always used by homeopaths as supplementary or complementing medicines. Silcea, Silicon dioxide, Silica are all same substance in slightly varying metamorphic forms. Alumnina silicate has been suggested in place of Alumina for this one reason that the silicate as I had then mentioned contains silicea. It is the liquid form of Ether I must say. The powers which are abstract like hearing, seeing (vision) all have Ether behind it. When Ether has to be used in physical form the main supplier is Silica. All the sands of the world contains silica, all that is transpartent contains silica, all mushrooms born overnight by thunder and lightning contains plenty of Ether. All psychotropic drugs contains plenty of Ether. All sublimating materials contain ether. All alcohols contain ether. All spirits contain ether. The one reasons homeopathic medicines are exceedingly effective is that it is prepared in Alcohol or water, both are Ether derivatives. Ether is supportive to Life and the spirit of Life. It is the Soul in its purer and true form. Silica is its silicate or semi-solid form, when it is crystalised it is quartz. The Ether in its crystallized form is as I have already espounded as the crystals or lens of the eye through which vision is possible.
Ether flows through out the body in each cells. When Silica is taken it is infact, strengthening the God power or Devine power or the Life force in you, because it is strengthening the Silica in you in whatever form it exists in the body. If God has to be omnipresent, it should exist in everything in some form. Ether is the scientific equivalent I espound as equivalent to God in the body. And we know they are in the minutest nano particles of the body in the cells. So these cell salts are fundamental. Since they are only 12, I would put it in a pattern of 12 in differentiation process from God. Alongwith it is another pattern of 12 in 12 months, 12 astronomical signs and the like. So, few people try to establish a parrele between these patterns and therefore the astro-medicine i.e. medicine linked with astrology also taking birth and making sense when logically purusued.

You may take Silicea in lower potency of 6C or biochemic 6X. In case they do not give the desired result, go up for 30C. With best wishes.

--

September 3 2009
Oh Dr. Udaya,

This is all sooooo exciting and new to me! I did not know about the salts and now with your help I understand the explanation behind the salts.

It is indeed of GOD!!!

Thank you for taking the time to explain all of this to me.

I will order the silicea as you previously suggested.

Should I also order the Calc Sulp 6x now? (I have been consistently taking the 200C for a few months now) For infection – Silicea to break it down then Calc Sulf to help dry it up and eliminate through the blood

Or should I continue to take the Calc Sulp 200C once a week along with the silicea?

I completely value your opinion and am forever grateful to you. THANK YOU!!!

--

September 4 2009
You may order of Calcaria Sulph 6X. and use it on a daily basis because I think it is taking a longer time to heal up. Silicea can go with Calcaria Sulph 6X well. with best wishes.

--

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 5 2009
Yes perfect recipe. Cal. Sulp and Silicea.

Several times I treated boils patients with home-made cal. sulp. That is Plaster of paris. Just pinch of it dissolve it in some water and take a spoonful of that liquid.

girilal

September 5 2009
Thank you Girilal!

YES!!!!! This is what I believe is the correct solution for me!!!

Dr. Udaya suggested that I add the silica to my calc sulp and it is working perfectly!!! This is soooo WONDERFUL!!!!

Dr. Udaya.....I am also seeing further benefits from this combination. Sleeping VERY WELL,MORE FOCUSED, MORE ENERGY, MORE REGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENTS, NO LONGER WANTING TO OVEREAT...I FEEL VERY SATISFIED WITH ONLY LITTLE FOOD, BREATHING MORE DEEPLY (feel like more oxygen is reaching my body!!! BOIL DRAINED MUCH POISON!!! So, fever went down....

I am taking the Silica 6X...Should I take this three times a day?

Should I change from Calc sulp 200c to 6X or 12X? If so how many times per day....

THANK YOU!!!

September 5 2009
Dr Udaya, I think you have already answered this question in my other posts.

I wish to tell you that I have now taken both the Silicea and the Calc sulp in 6x potencies. I feel absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! I am saying "bye bye" to my boil/carbuncle condition of MANY YEARS as I type this!!!

THANK YOU!!!

--

September 5 2009
Great!! Thank you. with warm regards.

--

September 7 2009
Dr Udaya,

I continue to feel sooooooo GREAT!! I am taking deeper breaths, I am exhaling very deeply now. I have tremendous energy! I no longer feel fatigued, fever is gone, I like drinking water again.

I do have lots of itching at the boil sites.

My bandage for the last two days has been soaked with blood and yellow stinking pus.

There is a hole that is open in the axillary portion of my chest...and it appears to be getting larger. It is the site of this oozing.

I have been taking the Calc Sulp and Silicea Mineral salts 6X ( the pills are chalk like) and realized that I should have been taking the silicea and calc sulp 6x in homeopathy (sugar like pills)instead?

Please advise....perhaps the medicines are working too fast?

I have also noticed that I have pink eye or a stye in my eye.

Thank you!! I CAN HARDLY EXPLAIN HOW TERRIFIC I FEEL. I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN!!!

--

September 7 2009
Dear Dastrain,
thanks for the update. All biochemic medicines are chalk like and mostly made from inert Lycopodium dust rather than sugar globules. That is okey. Stye will also be taken care of by silicea. with best wishes.

--

September 7 2009
Thank you Dr. Udaya!

But this hole is getting large...should I be concerned?

And should I be taking these calc sulp & silicea 6x... 3 times a day?

Thank you!

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: garcot
Bangalore

September 7 2009
Hi Dastrain,

Great to know you are feeling good. You can do either of following two things:

1. You can order these remedies in homeopathic pellet forms.
2. Put the tissue salts ( 1 tablet of each calc.sulph and silicea ) in about 500 ml of water bottle with lid. After the remedies completely dissolve, shake it once or twice, and keep taking sips of it as often as you want. Please ensure, everytime before taking the sip, you shake the bottle vigorously once or twice.

Hope it helps

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

September 7 2009
Thank you Garcot!

Yes, I think I will want to order the pellets.How many times per day should I take the pellets...3?

I FEEL SOOOOO WONDERFUL....I WISH EVERYONE TO FEEL THIS HEALTHY...It is just really scary to see the large open hole draining....but I guess the poison must come out...

Thank you Garcot!!!....Thank you Dr. Udaya!!!

abcess in back and thigh By: fazimran
srilanka

November 9 2009
udaya
when i read the other messages mostly calc sulph 200 and calc sulph30 is been used as a single dose firstly,in my case how can i use once a week or how .cause at the same time he gets more than one boils.so plz udaya explain how i can use the medicine.

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: garcot
Bangalore

November 9 2009
Fazimran,

Please post your reply in the thread that you created.

Thanks
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Boils!!-Udaya/Garcot By: fazimran
srilanka

December 22 2009
as i got the cal sulphur 200c yesterday after searching every where at last .as my husbnd gettting abcess on his back and thigh it has become big so udaya how can i use this medicine and for how long.plzlet me know .and also i bought ars album 30c  .as he has diabetis  and gastric problm how can i use this meicine too.and my self wanna reduse my weight i got nat phos 6x was it to be taken2 tablets 2 times a day after meal.plz let me know this thank you......

--

December 22 2009
Fazimran,
Did you check the other symptoms your husband had and does that agree with your husband. Please check the following link before use of any remedy. If the symptoms are agreeing then only use the remedy:
www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm
The leading symptom of Calc.Sulph is that the scabs of the boils (abcess) would be yellow colour. Calcaria Sulph at 200C potency should ideally be used only one dose in a week. Considering the acute state of the abscess, you may use it one dose a day for three days maximum and wait for results. Usually it aborts the ailment within that period.

Arsenic Album is not diabetic specific. In case you want to try you may use it in 30C potency three times a day upto a maximum of three days and wait for results. If improvements are noticed, the same potency or higher potency could be repeated.

Natrum Phos 6X therapy you can check with Joe. with best wishes.

--

April 30 2010
Hi Dr. Udaya!!!!

I hope you remember me!!!! I have been gone for a little while....and have much to share with you about my daughter and husband's cases....but I will do that over the weekend.

I hope you, Garcot and all...are well!!!

I believe that my boils are carbuncles with multiple cores.

All that you did to help me worked but I am convinced that the core (or multiple cores) have not completely come out... so my infections continue to return.

I happened to see this testimonial today and wondered if this might be what I need to try. I would be forever grateful to get your opinion concerning it.

Here is the link....

http://www.homeoint.org/hompath/articles/614.html

Hepar sulphuris 2x
gunpowder 3x,
Pyrogen 30

I will not try any of this unless you think it is okay. THANK YOU!!!!

--

April 30 2010
Dear Dstrain,
It is a pleasure seeing you here. The medicines you have mentioned are of great value in treatment of carbuncles. Pyrogen 30 is the best medicine we have for scepticemia or septic conditions which following carbuncles usually. If threre is blue colouration and other symptoms Lachesis should be added. Hepar Sulph 2X or lower potencies promotes suppuration so when it is used there will be more and more suppurations rather than immediate healing, whereas the higher potencies of 200 promotes drying up. In Lachesis cases there will be fever. Myristica and Silicea are other medicines which promotes healing. Staphilococcinum 200 should be used as intercurrent remedy weekly one dose to cut short the length of the curing process. Calendula Q and Echinasia Q can be used externally as germicides.If you are diabetic Carbolic Acid should be tried. Apis mellifica, Arsenic Alb, Belladonna and Anthracinum 1M are other medicines looked into. The medicines that suits you best should be picked up and added along with the treatment you have already mentioned. Pyrogen has to be there in all cases. the other two medicines hepar and gunpowder are also unavoidable. with best wishes.

--

April 30 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya,

THANK YOU!!!! As always you are a HUGE BLESSING and l again deeply appreciate your sharing of knowledge.

I will try the pyrogen 30.....thankfully I do not have fever but I will get the Lachesis and keep it on standby. The silicea or silica? seemed to open up my many boils before but I believe it did not help shoot the cores out...What did happen is that mercury fillings came out of my teeth!

I am hoping the gun powder will forcefully yet gently expel the cores of my carbuncles.

I will also obtain the staphilococcinum 200 and take it weekly......THANK YOU!!!

Thankfully I am not diabetic.

Okay..just to be clear....

Staphilococcinum 200 once weekly.
Pyrogen 30---How many doses per day/week?
Hepar Sulph 2x-how many doses per day/week?
Hepar Sulph 200- when do I begin taking?...After cores come out I suppose?
Gun powder 3x- how many doses per day/week?

THANK YOU!!!!

--

April 30 2010
Dastrain,
In your case we had included symptomatically and efficiently Calcarea Sulph considering the yellow scabs.
Staphilococcinum 200 weekly upto three doses only i.e. discontinue after three weeks.
Pyrogenum 30 three times a day for three days initially and repeat as three doses for one day as weekly doses. Hepar Sulph 2X three times a day continue as long as there is suppuration. Every week of suppuration you can use one dose of Hepar Sulph 200. Gun powder may be used three times a day just like pyrogenum and in the same days as the pyrogenum is used.

--

April 30 2010
THANK YOU DR. UDAYA!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I will keep you updated!!!

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.