Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Juglans Cinerea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

DIABETIS - CURE /////???/////
Started by: udaya kumar at June 23 2009

Replies: 84 & Views: 124731    Font    Page 2 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

July 8 2009
I had tried it in the wet dose sometime back for 2-3 months to no avail. But i have type 1 not type 2.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: sweet_lemon

July 8 2009
Dear Joe
some times u mentioned use 30c. After long search on internet I was able to order 30c Arnica liquid form in USA. But, here its mentioned use 6c. Which is correct ?

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: ezeevivek

July 8 2009
Use of Kalonji Oil:

USES OF KALONJI OIL

1. In Asthma , Allergy & cough: In one cup hot water add 1 tsf of honey and ˝ tsf kalonji oil. This should be taken before breakfast and after dinner: Advice—avoid cold things . This treatment should be continued for 40 days.
2. Diabetes Mellitus (Sugar): In a cup of tea without milk add ˝ tsf kalonji oil, should be taken twice a day. Advice—Avoid all fatty foods. If (Sugar) Diabetes treatment is also continued with this then reduce the dose side by side. This treatment should be continued for 20 days. After investigations, if sugar becomes normal then stop this treatment.

3. Heart diseases: 1/2 tsf of kalonji oil is added in a cup of milk, should be taken twice a day. Advice: Avoid all fatty foods. This treatment is continued for 10 days. After ten days, only once a day of this is given.

4. Polio and Paralysis: For Adult: In a cup of hot water add 1 tsf of honey and ˝ tsf of this oil, should be given twice a day.

For children: In 2 tsf of milk pour 3 drops of this oil and give thrice a day . This treatment is continued for 40 days.

5. For joint pain (Arthritis): In tsf of Vinegar add ˝ tsf of Kalonji oil and 2 tsf of loney. Give twice a day.

6. Constipation, Flatulence, Gastritis and pain in abdo: In 1 tsf of ginger juice add ˝ tsf of kalonji oil, given twice a day. The same treatment can be taken for obesity. Avoid all fatty and spicy foods.

7. Eye diseases: Redness of eye, cataract , watery eyes, eyesight weakness: In a cup of carrot juice add ˝ tsf of kalonji oil this should be taken before breakfast and at bed time. Avoid direct contact with sun & this should be continued for 40 days.

8.Female diseases: Leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Abdominal discomfort and backache: Boil a bunch of fresh mint (pudina) in 2 glass of water , when the water reduce to 1 cup add ˝ tsf of kalonji oil , this should be taken before breakfast and at bed time . Advice: avoid pickles, brinjals, eggs and fish. This treatment is for 40 day.

9. Female diseases: Pain in abdomen, Amenorrhoea: In a cup of hot water add 2 tsf of honey and ˝ tsf of kalonji oil, taken before breakfast and before bed time. Avoid use of brinjals & potatoes. This treatment is continued for 1 month.

10. Cancer - Cancer of Intestine, Blood cancer, Throat cancer, and all other types of cancer: In a glass of grapes juice add ˝ tsf of kalonji oil taken thrice a day, before breakfast, after lunch and at bed time. In 1Kg of juice mix 2kg of flour, male rotis or a thick paste. Avoid fatty & spicy foods. This treatment is for 40 days.

11. Amnesia :Boil 100mg of mint, (pudina) add ˝ tsp of kalonji oil. This should be taken twice a day.

12. Vomiting: In 1tsp of misry powder add ˝ tsp of klonji oil , boil ˝ bunch of mint leaves and mix this in the powder. Taken thrice daily.

13. Generalized weakness: Take ˝ tsf of klonji oil 1 tsf of honey every day for generalized weakness.

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

July 9 2009
Dear Joe,

Thanks for your reply to my mail. I am

using Arnica 30c in wet dose since last

year for well being not for Diabetis. I am

suggesting people to 30c Arnica and

cinnamon for Diabetis. Thats why I am

asking which potency is effective more

6c or 30 c.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Re: DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

July 9 2009
Some years ago I used to prescribe Arnica 30c in the Wet dose for Diabetics both Type I and Type II.

I was informed that Arnica 6c in the Wet dose was more effective by a few patients and I then changed over to Arnica 6c in the Wet dose and prescribe it today.

If you are interested in more information on the many ailments that I have used Arnica for you can visit the link entitled Arnica the Miracle Remedy below:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1388&highlight=arnica

Mumbai, India

July 9 2009
Dear Joe,

Many many thanks for your quick reply

God May bless you always.

regards

Dr R.K.Khatri Mumbai India

Dr In Naturopathy

Mumbai, India

July 9 2009
Dear Joe,

Many many thanks for your quick reply

God May bless you always.

regards

Dr R.K.Khatri Mumbai India

Dr In Naturopathy

Calcutta, India

July 9 2009
Dear Joe,
You did not reply to my query. Arnica did not help me in the wet dose though I took it for 2-3 months.
So what now??

Jayashree Kanoi

Sri Lanka

July 9 2009
To Jayashree Kanoi

I have noticed that it is only about 80% of the Diabetics who respond to my therapy and it is obvious that you fall outside this category.

If you have observed the rules and have stayed away from Coffee and preserved meats and cola beverages and alcohol, there is nothing further you can do except to take the dry dose,
say 3 pellets Arnica 6c twice daily for 4 days and see if the more concentrated dose can help you.

You can also try changing the brand of Insulin that you are using.

Calcutta, India

July 10 2009
Thanks Joe.. will buy it in pellets, but cant 2 drops of the liquid have the same effect??

Jayashree Kanoi

Sri Lanka

July 10 2009
2 drops of the Liquid remedy will be fine and you may use it but it just depends on the origin of the Arnica that you have which has not worked in your case.

This is the reason why I requested you to use the Dry pellets which you will get from some other source to see if this can make some difference in your BS level.

If it does not, it will only confirm that you are among those whose Diabetes does not respond to Arnica.

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: anon

July 10 2009
Is Kalonji same as the black cumin?

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: udaya kumar
--

July 10 2009
Centratherum anthelminticum Black Cumin Kalijiri (Jiri or jirakam (Cumin seeds) Kali (Black).is different from Kalonji.

Nigella sativa Linn. Small Fennel Kalonji

Otherwise known as: Fennel flower, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, blackseed, black caraway, or black onion seed.

Please Check this out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_sativa

--

Calcutta, India

July 13 2009
Thanks Joe

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: 123homeo
N. America

July 14 2009
Just thought i would share!!!
I was given the above recipe for the diabetese drink and did follw it likewise just as the recipe says. Managed to get all the ingredients etc.
The Kalounji seeds is black onion seeds for others who are enquiring about the seeds
But this is my 3rd week after drinking it for 2 weeks (1 week everyday and the 2nd week every alternate days)
So far no improvement. The odd day it might show that there is a drop in the BS level, but next day it is back up high.
Just thought i would give my feedback to the diabetese drink/cure

Sri Lanka

July 15 2009
I have read the many websites that have promoted this miracle cure for Diabetes. As far as I am aware it has not helped anyone and your experience can be considered as the standard response to this formula.

Please type Diabetes into the Search box at the top of this page and read the many posts on Arnica and its effect on Diabetes. Many who have used it have confirmed that it has helped them to reduce their dependence on the Tablets like Metformin or on Insulin by taking a teaspoonful twice daily. I do not think that Arnica can ever cure Diabetes but if the subject is a young patient it can replace drugs at the onset of the disease.

Arnica can be used by anyone whose parents are Diabetics as it can prevent the children from inheriting the disease.

N. America

July 15 2009
Dear Dr. Joe De Livera
Thank you for your reply.
The Diabetic Drink was not bad tasting at all. I just wanted to finish the course of the drink before i gave my feedback.I did not want to try Arnica or even my dr. had increased my dose of metformin to 4 pills instead of the 3 pills i was taking before. Otherwise i would not know what is causing my BS to be low.
I will try the arnica wet dose along with my allopathy pills.
Thank you
kind regards

Sri Lanka

July 16 2009
Your statement in your post is confusing as you stated that your Blood Sugar level was LOW. I am copying your statement below:

"I did not want to try Arnica or even my dr. had increased my dose of metformin to 4 pills instead of the 3 pills i was taking before. Otherwise i would not know what is causing my BS to be low.
I will try the arnica wet dose along with my allopathy pills. "

Please indicate if your Blood Sugar level is LOW or HIGH. If it is high and your doctor has confirmed that you suffer from Diabetes, please indicate your Post Prandial reading without taking any drugs. Also indicate what drugs you are taking and for how long you have taken them and give details of the strength in mg and number of tablets you are taking today.

On the other hand if it is LOW this is because you are taking too high a dosage of Metformin and you must reduce your dosage immediately after consulting your doctor.

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: lal_anar

July 16 2009
how to find tree gum ? Does this comes with any other name ? I live in usa, there are stores who sells natural products, herbs, etc

N. America

July 19 2009
Dear Dr. Joe De Livera
Thank you for your reply my quote

"I did not want to try Arnica or even my dr. had increased my dose of metformin to 4 pills instead of the 3 pills i was taking before. Otherwise i would not know what is causing my BS to be low.
Sorry for the confusion i meant the word lower - stabilize.
I am diabetic, i was skipping my meals often. So in April/09 my Dr. put me on Metformin 1 tab 3 times a day as my BS level was 18 wthout food (N. American reading)
2nd time i went to see her she said that after 2 hours after eating it was now 8.6 when previously it was only 7.6, so she put me on 4 metformin tablets
I take 2 tab in the morning and 2 in the night (Metformin) 500mg
My 2nd visit to the Dr. In June my first thing in the morning reading is in the range of 9.2 to 11.2.
For the last 2 days of taking metformin 4 pills my reading is still 9.2 - 11.2 in the morning.

Though my Dr. told me to take 4 pills in June i thought i will try the above diabetic drink and therefore did not take 4 metformin pills instead took only 3 as if my BS started to slowly to move from high to low i would not know if it is the drink or if it is the extra pill the Dr. has added.

The drink did not help. So i decided to try the arnica in wetdose. 3 pellets in 3/4 bottle of a 500 ml of spring water shake it up and i took 2 times a day once in the morning and once at night. But i gulped it down fast 1 tsbsp of it. 2 times a day. No change in BS reading.
Do i take only 1 tbsp 2 times a day of the arnica wetdose? please clarify

Kind regards

N. America

July 19 2009
FOR LAL ANAR

This is edible gum which you will find at an East indian store in the US.
There are some indian desert preparations which they use this gum.
It is see transparent in color may have slight brown color to it.

N. America

July 19 2009
Post repeated - therefore deleted

N. America

July 21 2009
Dear Dr. Joe De Livera
Thank you for your reply my quote

Sorry for the confusion i meant the word lower - stabilize.
I am diabetic, i was skipping my meals often. So in April/09 my Dr. put me on Metformin 1 tab 3 times a day as my BS level was 18 wthout food (N. American reading)
2nd time i went to see her she said that after 2 hours after eating it was now 8.6 when previously it was only 7.6, so she put me on 4 metformin tablets
I take 2 tab in the morning and 2 in the night (Metformin) 500mg
My 2nd visit to the Dr. In June my first thing in the morning reading is in the range of 9.2 to 11.2.
For the last 2 days of taking metformin 4 pills my reading is still 9.2 - 11.2 in the morning.

Though my Dr. told me to take 4 pills in June i thought i will try the above diabetic drink and therefore did not take 4 metformin pills instead took only 3 as if my BS started to slowly to move from high to low i would not know if it is the drink or if it is the extra pill the Dr. has added.

The drink did not help. So i decided to try the arnica in wetdose. 3 pellets in 3/4 bottle of a 500 ml of spring water shake it up and i took 2 times a day once in the morning and once at night. But i gulped it down fast 1 tsbsp of it. 2 times a day. No change in BS reading.
Do i take only 1 tbsp 2 times a day of the arnica wetdose? please clarify

Kind regards

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: skbwanted
Pakistan

October 4 2010
hiii..
i hav tried to prepare this as per instructions but unfortunately it didnt get successful.

the problem is when I left it for cooling down by itself. It becomes very thick after few mints and then I am not able to take out the water from the mixture.

can any1 pls help me in solving this prblem? as i am preparing this for my dad n mom, who are above 60..

I would be extremely thankful for this kind help.

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: skbwanted
Pakistan

October 4 2010
Pls help me to explain that how I can take water out from this mixture??

Its not workable as its written inn ...

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Ananta
Calcutta

December 23 2010
I am looking for GONDH in kolkata.
Can you provide me the address where it is availoable.

Regards,

Ananta

E_mail:anantain@yahoo.com

Re:DIABETIS - CURE /////???///// By: Meteoric

December 30 2010
Yes, indeed, Udaya, it is difficult to separate water from gruel, but someone do try it out and inform if it is helping them. It would be a great service to humanity.
Meteoric

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.