Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chest Congestion
Started by: vandy77 at June 26 2009

Replies: 9 & Views: 7196    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Chest Congestion By: vandy77

June 26 2009
Dear All,

My son 11 months old is having running nose, chest congestion and mild fever (99).
Please advise suitable remedy as we want to avoid Antibiotics.

regards,

Vandana Arora

Re:Chest Congestion By: udaya kumar
--

June 26 2009
What is the weather there. Give him One dose of Aconitum 30. If there is no relief after three hours and if he do not sweat within 3 hours. Give him Ferrum Phos 6X.
with best wishes.

--

Re:Chest Congestion By: vandy77

June 27 2009
Dear Udaya,

What about chest congestion and cough?

Can I give my son Bcillinium 200, as I read on this site to increase the immunity of body.

Whether has changed, rain are going on and all four of us are having cold.

For my daughter I used to give her Medhorrinum 200, last dose I had given her in Nov.08. Can I give her again, as right now she is on Nat. Phos. 6X for obesity.

I am also having cough( yellowish green colour), cold on the final stage and having earache due to that also.

regards,

Vandana Arora

Re:Chest Congestion By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

June 27 2009
For cough / cold in the last stage, Kali Bich 6 or 30 helps a lot, if the mucous is thick and yellow. A few doses should help, maybe twice a day. Bacillinum is too strong for so small a baby. He can be given Bryonia 30, half dose only 2-3 times a day.

Jayashree Kanoi

--

June 27 2009
No not at this age No Bacillinum. Bacillinum is a nosode and should not be repeated often. Similarly Medorrhinum. The symptoms should agree well to use nososdes.. Kali Bich as suggested by Jayashree is the best medicine for yellow green mucus. The next choice should be Hydrastis.30.

--

June 29 2009
Dear Udaya,

You mean to say I can't give Medhorrhinum to my daughter who is 6 years old.This remedy helped her a lot and we used to repeat in monsoon once in a month and not before that. And before and after monsoon its just not at all required.

As whether in Pune is very bad for kids, each and every kid is having cold and cough these days.

Right now I am just giving her Nat Phos 6x, Please recommend if I can give her Medhorrhinum, as it was really helpful for her during last two seasons.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

June 29 2009
Medorrhinum is a nosode prepared from the Serum of Gunhorrhia a serious sexually transmitted disease. All nosodes are capable of creating artificial disease if used completely out of place often times.
I did not say not to use the medicine. I said use the medicine with utmost discretion. Medorrhinum should be used when there is presence of a miasm a receptiveness to the diseases which has sycotic symptoms. If the symptoms are not adequately clear check with an experienced doctor before using medicines which are sometimes irreversible in action. Using one or two or three doses normally do not give any ill effects. With best wishes.

--

August 21 2009
Dear Udaya,

My son who is now 13 Months old is having low homeoglobin i.e 8.

I haven't given him any calcium and multivitamin tonic which doctors prescribe at the time of birth till one year.Nor I have given him calcium at the time of teething.

Do you think I should give him iron tonic HEMSI 1ml. per day as prescribed by his paedetrician or should I start Ferrum Phos 3x/6x?

Second thing someone advised me to boil 1 inch piece of peel of pomegrante in one cup of water of give kids during cold and cough for faster recovery.Can you guide me on this.

regards,

Vandana Arora

--

August 21 2009
You can start with with Ferrum Phos 3X if low haemoglobin is all that is ailing your child. If you give that HEMSI after 7 days or 15 days of Ferrum Phos 3X it will act much faster if need be. Because Ferrum Phos 3X is only corrective in action, the body does the rest, when there is less haemoglobin and if the cause for that is corrected by Ferrum Phos 3x it is expected that the body assimilate all required haemoglobin from the food. At that stage if you are giving the supplement in the form of HEMSl it is bound to act quickly. So I would not put off HEMl if I were in your position. Without correcting iron assimilation problem if you give HEMSl it may or may not help depending on the capacity of that medicine to correct the defect as well as medicate. I do not know how far effective is that medicine in that dual capacity.

--

Re:Chest Congestion By: garcot
Bangalore

August 22 2009
try it out for a couple of days, and you will know weather that HEMSI suits the child or not. If it doesn't, child would get constipated!

Ferrum Phos 3x does go along well, though it may still on the constitution of the child. All said, it is important, his hGb is corrected at the earliest, to enable the child develop good overall immunity. Does he like fruit juices like Musambi and apple? Musambi would helps in relaxing the intestinal wall and improves bowel movement ( as it corrects the heat imbalance)

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.