Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica?
Started by: dr.auntie at June 2 2009

Replies: 10 & Views: 4321    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: dr.auntie
KY USA

June 2 2009
Grandson got end of big toe cut off by lawn mower (his did just does not have enough sense to keep the boy away while he's mowing the lawn). It has been re attached and of course the boy has much pain and has been given morphine. Will Arnica wet dose 6C help his pain or does he need a higher potency? Please advise. Fortunately he was wearing his Spiderman snow boots (no snow, he just loves 'em) I gave him for Christmas, or it would have been much worse.

**That the Creator intends for us to be well is evidenced by the myriad of healing ways inspired in the minds, hands and hearts of His/Her creations.**

Re: Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 2 2009
Elaine,

Sorry to learn that your grandson had his toe cut off by the lawn mower and reattached. It must have been a traumatic experience for him.

I have used Arnica 30c after 2 surgeries, one a Prostatectomy and more recently for an Inguinal Hernia and proved that Arnica alone equated the strong analgesics including Morphine which were prescribed which I refused to use. Arnica will also hasten the cure.

I used the dry pellets in both cases and took 2 pellets sublingually every 2 hours. The Wet dose is too mild for pain relief.

I am confident that Arnica 30 will relieve his pain and help his recovery. He can take it in a reduced frequency on the second day, say every 3 hours and later increased to just 3 times daily. Switch over to the Wet dose in a week.

Joe

Re:Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: udaya kumar
--

June 2 2009
Dr. Auntie,
Sad to hear about that.
Whenever a body part is severed, the pain is more from the severed vein than the flesh. The connection of the vein from the toe being directly attached with brain the intensity of the pain sensation is quite higher than the other pains. Therefore, to my mind hypericum should be added in 30 or 200 potency along with Arnica. With best wishes for early recovery.

--

Re:Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: dr.auntie
KY USA

June 2 2009
Thanks you so much. I'll have to see what we can find locally--always a problem to find quickly. I used up the Arnica 30c I had for shingles. I do have Hypericum, but in 30X. Do you tink that will help until we can find 30c? He's doing okay, but they are giving him morphine for pain, so you can see why I want something else. His Mom is open to using homeopathy. U of Kentucky Children's Hospital is quite nice, good attention to patients, but not into homeopathy.

**That the Creator intends for us to be well is evidenced by the myriad of healing ways inspired in the minds, hands and hearts of His/Her creations.**

KY USA

June 2 2009
On the way up to the hospital in the ambulance he asked his Mom if she could sew the end of his toe back on Smile

Re:Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

June 3 2009
Dear Auntie,
I was operated on my head and 3 doses of Arnica 10M before surgery really made me come out quickly. I think a dose or two of Arnica 1M should help.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Boy 4 yrs, surgery, Arnica? By: udaya kumar
--

June 3 2009
Hypericum 30X will help but not as efficient as 30C.

--

KY USA

June 22 2009
Update: It was possible to find both remedies up in Lexington, however his mother decided not to get them and to go with pain meds prescribed by MD. His toe is mending well. Saw it out of bandage a few days ago. Amazed only the one toe involved. Thank Heaven.

Sri Lanka

June 22 2009
Elaine,

Your 4 year old grandson was often in my thoughts and I am glad to learn that his toe is mending well. It is a pity that his mother did not get the Arnica 30 as this would have helped his pain and also accelerated the process of his recovery.

Joe

KY USA

June 26 2009
Dear Joe, Thank you for your kind and healing thoughts for my grandson. A few days ago the Dr. removed the pin that was holding the bone in place--it went way down through metatarsal bone (saw copy of x-ray) and he is having a lot of pain. Wish she would give him Arnica Also, the toe is quite red so I told her to get ferrum phos, which she did and started giving it. It is 30x, which is all that is available at local health food store. I also have some 12C globules. Which would be the better for him to take? Would wet dose be better? Thanks again.

Sri Lanka

June 26 2009
Hi Elaine,

Arnica 30c is the obvious remedy for your grandson. His mother will be surprised to discover how very effective it is with both the pain he is experiencing and also the swelling and the redness resulting from the removal of the pin.

I do not think the Ferr Phos can help the boy. Arnica will.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.