Spiranthes Autumnalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPATHY
Started by: Pat2006M at December 28 2007

Replies: 18 & Views: 13069    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPATHY By: Pat2006M

December 28 2007
For those who down play aggrevations caused by homeopathy and especially the cold bloodedness in human nature, I want to let you know that under the hands of our former homeopath I have been suffering from severe aggrevations for the past two years.

I made my first desperate cry for help at ABChomeopathy.com two years ago. The records are there. My screen name is pat2006.

I also have my medical records available for anyone who wishes to verify that it has been two years suffering from severe aggrevations in my throat that caused me to go many days without any food whatsoever and most days on almost no food for several months and on very little water. Fortunately, I have Fibromyalgia which I believe causes a lot of water retention and I it is likely that I lived off that water for a very long time.

Re: DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPA By: Pat2006M

December 29 2007
I meant for the following to be part of this thread also.

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1505

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: taimur

March 18 2009
I agree with you my friend as I have just recently had the same experience. One classical homeopath gave me a high potency remedy and I have had to go thorugh severe aggravations for almost a month.

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 24 2009
I too had a very severe Aggravation through Causticum 50 M given by a very eminent homeopath in Calcutta, India. What I suffered was Brain aneurysm and I nearly died.. High potencies should be taken only when a doctor has made himself familiar with your case. My homeopath also gave 50m of a few medicines which had helped me. Needless to say I never consulted the former doctor again.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: kamran

March 24 2009
Dear all

i think this fault is not homeopathy
i think you all suffered not by homeopathy but untrained and inexperienced doctors

March 25 2009
Kamran

The homeopath that I consulted claims to have been practicing homeopathy for 25 yrs. There is no way to tell who is a qualified homeopath as there are no exams or licensing requirements for people who are practicing homeopathy.

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: kamran

March 26 2009
taimur

its very shocking to me you are right as far as licensing requirement for practicing

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 26 2009
No.. My other doctor was considered the TOP homeopath in Calcutta which is why i took his medicine. He was practicing for more than 20 years, but he did not KNOW my case.. This is what I want to point out in this forum..
Go to a homeopath, but let him understand your case before taking the very high potencies.
I got the aneurysm because it was underlying and we do not know if i would have eventually got it through anything.
Just be careful of the very high potencies.. like 50 M.

Jayashree Kanoi

March 26 2009
Yes Jayashree..I can understand where you are coming from. I feel the biggest flaw of homeopathy lies not in homeopathy itself but in those who practice it.

There should be some established standard to develop and determine the homeopaths level of skill and knowledge like it is for medical doctors etc. Some kind of an academic criteria and licensing.

That is why in my opinion there is no way to fully determine the level of knowledge and skill of different homeopaths.

My advice is to be careful and always start with very low potencies and see how you react to them.

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: garcot
Bangalore

March 27 2009
Taimur,

Very sensitive people can react to lower potencies. Ofcourse, reaction may fade away much sooner.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

March 27 2009
That is one of the advantage of starting with a small dose...if there is an aggravation it maybe either antidoted by some generalized antidotes like drinking coffee or sniffing camphor or the reaction as you put it may just pass on its own.

On the other hand high potency remedies especially like silica...which is extremely difficult to antidote based on my personal experience can give people intense aggravations. The person has to suffer without much relief and the homeopaths neither know how to help the patient or they simply ignore their cry for help. Then the patient is on his own as he can neither understand what is happening to him nor he has any knowledge of what the remedy is or what it's suppose to do.

It is better to be safe then sorry and that is why I would only suggest low potencies and keep
away from homeopaths who want to give high potencies to patients who have no idea how they might react.

Bangalore

March 28 2009
But not poisonous remedies. In low potencies, they can make patients feel very uncomfortable.

Garcot

Re:DANGERS, SIDE AFFECTS AND AGGREVATIONS CAUSED BY HOMEOPAT By: M.A. Rana

March 28 2009
I read all the expresseion given above and very much disappointed that we are discussing on the practices but not on Homeopathy. First we should know what is homeopathy says about such cases.
Aggrivation in symptoms or appearing new symptoms after using of a remedy is not a bod point. As far as my knowldege from Homeopathy, both are good signs. Homeopathy remedy never create any thing however, it bring out hidden problem sometimes.
Yes, there is problem with Hastria, patient that medicine work very soom and some times syptoms of the medicines come up. These type of patients are very good Test Lab for the Homeopathy. Therefore, Homeo books are saying that these type of patient should not be treated with high potiency. They must not given more then 30.
Hence, i would like to advice everybody that if you get new symptoms go for treatment, but donot leave it. Aggrivation of the present symptoms of your illness is good sign for the right medicine is being used.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

March 30 2009
That's my point...how can you tell which patient is going to be more sensitive to what potency remedy. Therefore the logic says that first try a low potency and wait to see how patient feels and reacts that will give the homeopath some direction. But the homeopaths are administering high potencies the very first time and creating problems for people.

As far as having an aggravation and then developing new symptoms which a person has not had before. What logic can explain that it must have been some other disease that is now coming out. It is the homeopaths perspective without any kind of a medical test that can really determine if the person in question had that disease or not and do people really want to deal with one symptom after the other????....when does it stop????
Then one must take another homeopathic remedy to undo what the first has done, then the second one may bring about another symptom, then one must take some other remedy to offset that one...couldn’t it be that the body is now in a state of confusion and trying its best to fight the imbalance created by the remedies in the first place???

It has been two months since I was administered Silica M potency and when I tried to take hepar to antidote it now I am experiencing hepar effects....its a never ending story…..there is no basis of thinking that more aggravations and new symptoms are a sign of recovery.

Bangalore

April 1 2009
Dear Mr Rana,

It is important to know well a patient before prescribing remedies. We are not gods and we have no right to recommend remedies and potencies at our will and allow the patients to suffer later. I consider it as a sin, if I give a remedy to a dear friend of mine and he feels miserable after taking the remedy.

Taimur,

If someone proves every remedy that is administered even after one dose, his body for some reason is very sensitive and the focus should be on the nutrition to correct these imbalances. Remember, even the life force within us can only heal with the resources what it has within itself. Most of the time, I have noticed, the gut flora in such people is quite unstable (gets easily disturbed) and focus should be to strengthen the Gut Flora to stablise the same so that they work like shock absorbers and allow the body to have sufficient immunity to fight a germ induced, environment induced ( like pollution) or medicinally induced diseases. Medicinally induced diseases ( homeopathic stimulation in this case) was too strong and it has overwhelmed the Life force to cure this induced disturbance.

This sort of people are very emotional and sensitive and have problem of assimilation and acceptance in every sphere of their life. But all that is required is a small correction.

All said and done, it would only be prudent to say, LM potencies work far better and more gently in such people.

1M potencies work best for me with some remedies. Anything lower aggravates. I badly aggravate with Belladonna 30 but 1M works likes charm. Nux 30 aggravates but 200 works like charm. Ferrum phos 6x aggravates but Ferrum phos 30 works like charm.

If I take Calcium supplements and then administer Bell. 30 it works like charm. What does that mean? it clearly means insufficiencies in the human body may be caused by environment, our other eating habits, etc. Correct these insufficiencies or anomaly ( it could be different for different people) and most of the aggravations would never be experienced.

Taimur, if you experiement and find some truth, please let us know in this thread.

Thanks
Garcot

April 1 2009
Garcot

I also think that I am sensitive to these remedies but can you give me some perspective as to what can happen to the life force once a high potency remedy has been administered. How long can the effects last because I feel that what ever I may be experiencing right now has to be an effect and at one point the remedy will stop working on its own.

I have had bad effetcs from both M and 6x potencies. Maybe if I experiment with 30c it might be better for me. Do you think Lycopodium 30c could help me after silica.

Bangalore

April 2 2009
Taimur,

Please read this commentary on Silicea from Prof. Vithoulkas and decide whether your prescription for Silicea was correct.

http://www.vithoulkas.com/content/view/410/lang,en/

If not, I will let you know what is the effective alternative to homeopathy available to circumvent the present discomfort of your mind/body.

Please reply after you go through this interesting article and associated video.

Stop taking all homeopathic medicines and concentrate on eating atleast Your age + 5 gms of fibre daily and lots of fresh home made un refrigerated curd. Please distribute your fibre intake from different sources ( avoid animal source) . Quaker Oats ( Oats bran) in my opinion, should form about 50% of total fibre intake, as Oats (Avena Sattiva) is known to remove most of the ill effects of any medicine/poison. Follow this regime for a week and let me know, if you feel better, please record in this forum so that others also can get thebenefit. It has helped many people dear to me and now they cannot live without Oats as part of their daily food. It helps the heart, reduces the HBP, helps diabetic patients ( when consumed in large enough quantity), corrects the gut flora imbalance, increases the mental strength and finally the overall immunity.

Forgot to mention, a couple of km of walk daily, drinking atleast your weight in kg x 30 ml of water daily and some simple breathing excercise for 10 minutes twice a day ( like alternate nostril breathing ( search for details in this forum)) would together should make you feel good in a week's time.

Best
Garcot

April 6 2009
Garcot

There is not much that I can determine from this link about whether Silicea was the right remedy for me. Homeopathic remedies have such a broad range of symptoms for which they can be prescribed that it is difficult to relate to every problem for which they are recommended.

Some of the symptoms do relate to me but I still feel if the remedy would have been correct then I would not have been going through all these ill effects.

The other thing is about the diet that you have suggested. My question is how will this regimen be able to do away with what ever silica is doing inside the body. I still keep on getting unnecessary effects from silica of which some could be of hepar as well. The other day when I washed my face with some hot water I just got a very severe aggravation on my skin and also felt somewhat in the body. If i take any allopatic medicines then they cause the silica to react also if i use any perfume that can cause an aggravation and its been 2 months after silica episode. It seems like the remedy effect is still there in my body and it keeps on getting altered in a different direction.

Bangalore

April 8 2009
Taimur,

I know for sure, Silicea may not have been the best medicine for your initial problem, but your refusal to accept the past and live in the present is aggravating and preventing the vital force from healing you.

Your questions on how fibres will reduce the oversensitivity,
1. They will act like scavengers.
2. They will help you repopulate and reset the gut flora.
3. Help the nutrients to get absorbed better.
4 They will help in improving the gut lining and protect leakage of unwanted toxins to enter the blood stream

and so many others. I am afraid I cannot explain how exactly it is done, for which you need to read few books related to this area.

We don't loose anything by eating fibre rich food and taking a few probiotics. Do we?

Life is all about hope.

Best
Garcot

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.