Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Antiwrinkle remedy
Started by: sweetsarah at January 19 2009

Replies: 4 & Views: 2950    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Antiwrinkle remedy By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

January 19 2009
I have been going trough some anti wrinkle creams and there reviews. Though I still have some more years to go, I thought there is no harm in starting now if some product is natural. I came across athena 7 minute lift. It is one of top 5 anti wrinkle creams. All its contents are natural. Is there anything in homeopathy that might help?

http://www.theperformanceleader.com/athena-7-minute-lift-review

Sarah

Re: Antiwrinkle remedy By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

January 20 2009
Many who are using Arnica daily have reported that their skin tone has improved in a manner that has been noticed and commented on by their friends. My own skin is a case in point as at 79 I do not have any wrinkles or dry skin although I am a slim 68kg at 173cm height with no belly.

You are taking Arnica daily and you should notice considerable improvement in your skin tone in a few months which I doubt that any skin cream can equal.

Arnica 6c in the Wet dose applied directly to the skin has helped many to overcome stubborn cases of Eczema and it occurs to me that it should also help with wrinkles and dry skin if a few drops are applied directly to the problem skin.

Re:Antiwrinkle remedy By: baskaran.ramamurthy

January 20 2009
Can we take Arnica 30 in wet doses as a maintainance remedy on daily routine along with other homeopathic /allopathic remedies for other ailments
Baskaran

Re:Antiwrinkle remedy By: girilal
New Jersey USA

January 20 2009
Or mix Arnica Q and very fine powder of mother-of-pearls or the powder of just pure pearls, Aspirin and some silicea in any good moisturizer and apply it at bedtime.

girilal

Re: Antiwrinkle remedy By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

January 20 2009
I have always advocated the use of Arnica 30c in the Wet dose as a nightcap just before bed. I have used it nightly since 1996 or more often in the case of special need and can testify that I owe my own state of wellness to Arnica. I am aware that many who have followed my lead have discovered a noticeable improvement in their quality of life with all the added benefits that follow which I have listed in my monograph on Arnica on:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236&highlight=arnica

I would recommend that you too use it in the manner that I have prescribed and report your response in a week on this Forum.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.