Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Another use of Arnica
Started by: girilal at November 15 2008

Replies: 2 & Views: 5735    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Another use of Arnica By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 15 2008
A beautiful mountain town Kotagiri, it is 35 Kms from Ooty.

Few frineds, habitual drinkers. Two days ago one was given Arnica for some reasons and next day he was wondering howcome he is not feeling any hangover. Howcome he feels fresh after years of drinking.

Then others drunkards too tried Arnica. Now they can drink as well have a fresh morning each day.

May God bless them.

girilal

Re: Another use of Arnica By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 15 2008
To Girilal

Thank you for providing data of yet another "ailment" that has been helped by Arnica. It is good to know that Arnica helps with reducing or even eliminating a hangover.

I shall add it to my monograph on Arnica the Miracle Remedy on:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236&highlight=arnica+miracle

You have not mentioned the potency that you used of Arnica and this information will be useful.

I have given Arnica 30c in the Wet dose to alcoholics and some of them have been able to overcome their addiction successfully. They reported that this remedy taken thrice daily seemed to help by reducing their craving for that next drink.

Arnica has also helped many smokers to quit their habit and one has confirmed this matter on:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1463&highlight=arnica+miracle

Joe

Re:Another use of Arnica By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 17 2008
Sure it does help people to quit if they are really willing to quit.

By the way 6C potency was used.

girilal

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.