Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Torula Cerevisiae
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Shilajeet and more...
Started by: M.A. Rana at February 12 2008

Replies: 54 & Views: 23947    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 18 2008

Click picture for many more pictures

Well, I been to the same place Kalighat where I obtained the shilajeet but unfortunately this time it was all gone.

But it is just a mineral pitch -- a gunk of silicea, mosses, lycopodium, dirt, minerals, animals and bird droppings -- all condensed to the gunk and cooked in the warmth of sunlight for years.

girilal

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: Michael Leger
Madison, WI

September 23 2008
A wonderful story!

There has to be some connection with the processing of the shilajeet. Urine therapy is quite common, I'm guessing that the cow's urine is able to draw something from the pitch. Anyone in the Rockies want to try getting some urine and pitch and checking this out? Very Happy

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

September 24 2008
Dear Girilal,
Is this Kalighat the Kalighat of Calcutta or its in the Himalayas???

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 28 2008
Actually it is Kalimuth but also can be called Kalighat. It is in Himalayas, District: Ruderprayag, Uttranchal.

It can be visited from Guptkashi, a very beautiful small pilgrim town in the Kedarnath Valley.

girilal

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: Dr Abhishek
Surat

April 30 2010
After reading this story and knowing truth about shilajeet i was shocked,i think i we can use water from remote areas of Himalayas i;e gangas water were there is no human habitat ,it will be much more beneficial than Shilajeet.

Thanks

Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: Pat2011

May 25 2011
deleted

Re:Shilajeet and more... By: puranjayzh@hotmail.com

February 24 2012
Lower Stress, Lower Blood Pressure
The medical profession is finally beginning to wake up to what logic and intuition has always told us: stress is a major factor in high blood pressure. Until recently stress was considered only a contributing factor and not in itself a primary cause of hypertension. It therefore followed that relaxation and stress relief would have only a negligible and/or temporary effect on blood pressure.
But fresh research is now beginning to reveal the obvious: high stress levels are linked to high blood pressure. As part of the natural human reaction for fight or flight under pressure, stress causes hormone levels in the body to rise. These changes, if they occur chronically, can easily become a major factor or even the primary cause of high blood pressure.
Stress Relief
Inside their body, the sympathetic nervous system kicks in and the "fight or flight" mode begins. Adrenaline and noradrenaline are pumped into the body to help it escape from a dangerous situation. It is something that has saved the lives of millions of humans and animals for millions of years. Except, in today's modern world, when we get stressed on the job then this "fight or flight" stress response mode is useless.
Without physical activity, derived stress hormones such as cortisol cannot get used up. Instead they float around the body for longer until they are eventually broken down. Unfortunately, in the long term this leads to high blood pressure.
If you feel stressed often, perhaps even on a daily basis, then you are almost certain to have high blood pressure. I will tell you right now that this is killing you. I know from personal experience in a previous job that I had to do something about my situation because it almost felt like the job was killing me.
The good news is that you can learn how not to get stressed. Do not buy so-called "stress reliever" toys or such gimmicks because they do not work.
http://www.healthcare-online.org/Stress-and-Blood-Pressure.html

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.