Locations of visitors to this page

Hello from new manager
Started by: Michael Leger at September 23 2008

Replies: 8 & Views: 4148    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Hello from new manager By: Michael Leger
Madison, WI

September 23 2008
Hi All;

I would like to briefly introduce myself - Michael Leger - and John Cain. John is President of International Biosignalling Research Institute, the owner of the site. I say owner with some hesitancy as Kuldeep and Praveen are still doing most of the physical management, which is very greatly appreciated.

I would first like to apologize for the lengthy delay in getting the site transferred. I had some issues when I was moving the databases associated with the site. Kuldeep and Praveen have straightened those problems out.

John is recuperating from knee replacement surgery and will have a longer introduction about International Biosignalling Research Institute and about himself.

I am a part-time lay practitioner and energy medicine enthusiast. I have been using homeopathy for 20 years and practice/teach qigong as a complement to homeopathic care. I work at www.celletech.com, where I wear many hats.

The Forum is a great place for conversation and we intend to keep it that way.

Best,

Michael

Re: Hello from new manager By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 24 2008
Hi Michael,

Welcome on board our Forum.

I am glad that there is now some stability that has been achieved by your company Celletech taking it over and locating it on your server. I notice that it is now very fast and pages open up almost instantly which was not the case in the past with our previous server.

As you are aware Praveen Wadhwa founded the Homeopathy and More Forum in 2003 which I joined shortly after as we were both being constantly criticized by the classical homeopathic fraternity on the other Homeopathic forums that we used to visit in the past, the ABC, the Otherhealth and the Hpathy Forums that preferred to stay with the classical rules which according to them were stipulated by the founder Samuel Hahnemann about 200 years ago and had to be observed to the letter.

Both Praveen and I are not qualified Homeopaths as he is an Engineer and I am the Chairman of a family owned chain of Department Stores in Sri Lanka. The knowledge that I have of Homeopathy today is as a result of my study of this science since I was first exposed to it as a skeptic in 1968 and my personal experience in first treating myself and members of my family and later my staff who soon discovered that there indeed was curative magic in Homeopathy.

We do not subscribe to the strict rules of Classical Homeopathy as we have both proved that the direct "this for that" approach aka "Joepathy" is equal to or even more effective than the remedies that a classical homeopath would prescribe. We have always maintained that it is the patient who comes first and not the method used in curing him, classical or non classical. We do not permit any criticism by the classical fraternity of the remedies that we prescribe on this Forum and I am confident that you too will cooperate with us in maintaining it that way. I note that you are a Homeopath and hope that you too will join us in helping those who post on our Forum.

I note that your colleague John has had knee replacement surgery and you may like to inform him that Arnica 30c in the Wet Dose taken 3 times daily will help him to recover faster. I can personally vouch for its amazing power to heal as I was in surgery in 2002 and recovered in record time without using the powerful analgesics like Morphine that are commonly used for the pain.

Kind Regards

Joe

Re:Hello from new manager By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

September 24 2008
Hello Michael,
Welcome Sir.. We do need someone who has the knowledge and is able to delete unwanted posts.
Regards

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Hello from new manager By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 24 2008
Hello All,

I am thankful to Michael for taking over this site. I am sure that it will prosper further in the hands of homeopathy professionals.

I further request Michael and John to enrich this site more with their knowledge in medicine.

May God bless Celletech.

girilal

Re:Hello from new manager By: Michael Leger
Madison, WI

September 25 2008
Joe and all;

We (John and me) are not classical homeopaths either. We use homotoxicology, sequential and keynote methods as appropriate. We certainly do not take a dogmatic approach to helping people or participating in discussions. All approaches - including classical - are welcome here.

Re:Hello from new manager By: udaya kumar
--

September 25 2008
Dear Michael and Joe,
Welcome. Quite delighted to have you with us and know you. Will continue to contribute the same way as before. Like to see this forum flourish for the benefit of all. with regards, udaya.

--

Re:Hello from new manager By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 28 2008
I am not participating in this forum because I am travelling in these days. Currently I am in Laos.

Thanks.

girilal

Re:Hello from new manager By: maheeru

October 3 2008
Hi Michael and John

Welcome and thanks for letting the site free for all diverse views.

Re:Hello from new manager By: kitten

October 20 2008
Hello Michael,

Please give my thanks and my congratulations to the owners of Celletech for purchasing this site. Please do everything possible to keep it professional and civil in every way.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your help with my cats. Both of my cats are doing really well thanks to your Upper Respiratory Treatment and your Upper Resipiratory Prevention products. It has worked miracles in both of my cats.

The older cat was always getting URI at a slight exposure to a change in weather. He has not had any signs of URI since I gave him a few drops of your product. The kitten was sneezing every day for several months. After just a few drops of the Upper Respiratory Treatment, the kitten has not sneezed not even once.

Again a warm welcome and congratulations on your new investment

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.