Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Simple Dengue Cure
Started by: Jayashree at October 18 2006

Replies: 17 & Views: 21628    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Simple Dengue Cure By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

October 18 2006
Dear All , I got this mail from someone and would like to share in the forum...

I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the SJMC ICU when his pallet counts drops to 15 after 15 litres of blood transfusion. His father was so worried that he seeks another friendís recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he give his son raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a pallet count of 45 after 20 litres of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he ask me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2 pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf. So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it like Won Low Kat. But it works.

Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue

You may have heard this elsewhere but if not I am glad to inform you that papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all. A friend of mine had dengue last year. It was a very serious situation for her as her platelet count had dropped to 28,000 after 3 days in hospital and water has started to fill up her lung. She had difficulty in breathing. She was only 32-year old. Doctor says there's no cure for dengue. We just have to wait for her body immune system to build up resistance against dengue and fight its own battle. She already had 2 blood transfusion and all of us were praying very hard as her platelet continued to drop since the first day she was admitted.
Fortunately her mother-in-law heard that papaya juice would help to reduce the fever and got some papaya leaves, pounded them and squeeze the juice out for her. The next day, her platelet count started to increase, her fever subside. We continued to feed her with papaya juice and she recovered after 3 days!!! Amazing but it's true. It's believed one's body would be overheated when one is down with dengue and that also caused the patient to have fever. Papaya juice has cooling effect. Thus, it helps to reduce the heatiness in one's body, thus the fever will go away. I found that itís also good when one is having sore throat or suffering from heatiness.

Dr Sumedha Bajaj

Bombay Hospital

12, Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400 020, India .

022-2067676 ē Fax No. 2080871

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: Simple Dengue Cure By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

October 26 2006
Wonder ful.

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Simple Dengue Cure By: sajjadakram

October 29 2006
Possible remedies for dengue fever.

Eup-per. Acon. Bry. Rhus-t. Aran. Bapt. Arum-t. Podo. Rhus-v. Sec. Ip. Gels. Sul-ac. Apis Canth. Ferr. Coloc. Ham. Chin. Merc. Ars. Bell. Nux-v. Sanic.

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: moddy
Delhi

August 8 2008
my daughter (13.5 years) has been diagnosed with dengue.
the platelets havent dropped .
she had high fever from sunday onwards...the fever rose with a shiver and rapidly from 100 to 104.5 in 20 minutes.
since day before yesterday she started complaining of body aches anf abdominal aches and was detected with having dengue yesterday.
throughout the day today ..i gave her
eup perf 200 3 doses
rhus tox200 (coudnt get 1m) once
bryonia 200 (will get 30c tom) once....her lips are very dry and cracking
papaya leaf juice once in the evening (mixed a little honey with it)
body ache is lesser
stomach ache still there
appetite very low...almost non-existent.
feeling drained totally.
fever still there controllable by calpol (paracaetamol) and the duration between the doses has increased from 5 hours to almost around 9 hours.
fever shoots upto 101.5/102 when i give the paracaetamol, after which it doesnt shoot higher, as opposed to earlier when a calpol did not work..stronger medicines like meftal and ibugesic had to be used.and fever shot from 100 to 104.5 in a span of 20 min.

any other tips besides flooding her with liquids to flush out the disease virus.

please comment and let me know if the med given were fine and/or if anything else needs to be added or deleted from that.

she is a thalassaemia minor and a hypothyroid patient. takes folic acid supplement and thyronorm.

right now the utmost priority is to get rid of this virus.
please please help.
thanks

One life...love it...live it!
Everything is ok in the end...if its not ok...its not the end
Moddy

Re: Simple Dengue Cure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 9 2008
I have used Oscillococcinum 200 dose 4 pellets every 4 hours to treat cases of fever successfully.

I note that your daughter is a "thalassaemia minor and a hypothyroid patient. takes folic acid supplement and thyronorm."

You are advised to investigate other avenues of infection which may have occurred after a blood transfusion which resulted in the fever.

Delhi

August 9 2008
dear joe,
she has never had a transfusion in her life....she doesnt need to, as thalassemia minors dont need it.
her dengue tests have resulted positive.
the symptoms are as described earlier.
please suggest.....and comment thanks

Moddy

Re: Simple Dengue Cure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 9 2008
A remedy that I have used for virus based fever is Eupatorium P 30c. I note that you have used 200c and this may perhaps be more potent.

Have you considered the possibility of her catching Chikun Gunya (CKG) ? Is it prevalent in your area ? This too is a virus borne disease spread by mosquitos and modern medicine does not have a cure although Homeopathy cures within 3-4 days.

I have used Polyporus Pinicola 200c in the Wet Dose taken 3 times daily with remarkable success to treat CKG.

Delhi

August 9 2008
chikunguniya is not prevalent in delhi, but dengue is.
please advise.

Moddy

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 9 2008
You can use Oscillococcinum 200 instead of the Paracetemol and Eupatorium 30 for the virus. Please note that viruses are usually active for 3-5 days and if her fever rises you can use ice on her head in an ice bag. She should not be starved as was the custom ages ago when a fever had to be starved. Plenty of liquids are essential at this time to help with her recovery. For her stomach ache you can use Nat Phos 6x 4 tablets to help with her stomach ache and it will also help with her appetite. Stop all other drugs and remedies.

You can give her Arnica 30c in the Wet Dose twice daily after her fever has stabilized to enable her to return to normal quickly.

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: baskaran.ramamurthy

August 11 2008
Dr Jayashree,
Can we simply chew the Papaya Leaf and swallow the juice as an alternative to what you had mentioned in your post
Regards
Baskaran

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

August 11 2008
I am not a doctor. the doctor who prescribed the above cure is mentioned in the post above.Dr. Sumedha's phone no is also goven. So you can phone her. I have only been sharing what was shared with me.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

November 12 2008
Dear Jayashree,

Please confirm the above post. One of my

friend has low pallet count. I want to

suggest him Papaya juice.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Calcutta, India

November 12 2008
Please talk to
Dr Sumedha Bajaj
Bombay Hospital
12, Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400 020, India .
Ph:022-2067676 ē Fax No. 2080871
as this was her prescription. She being an MD will be able to guide better.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Michael Leger
Madison, WI

November 12 2008
When there is a clear etiology, such as a dengue diagnosis, the potentized version of the problem can be very helpful.

Potentized dengue fever can be very effective, the more severe the problem, the higher the potency used, up to 200C.

When there is an outbreak or exposure is a concern, potentized dengue fever can be taken prophylatically. When taken daily, for at least one week, the remedy can provide protection for about one month.

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

November 13 2008
Dear Jayashree,

Thanks for your mail and same time

sorry to write here that Dr Sumedha

Bajaj is no more in Bombay Hospital .

Please give me any other contact of Dr

Sumedha Bajaj if possible.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Calcutta, India

November 13 2008
Nope not possible.. got this in a mail which i shared on the forum.. sorry..

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 14 2008
Yes sure one shoud chew papaya leaves.

Michael Leger also gives a good insight, someone must take the initiative to make this medicine. One should make medicine with the current version of the virus to have the same genetic signature or DNA vibes in the medicine.

girilal

Re:Simple Dengue Cure By: Michael Leger
Madison, WI

November 17 2008
Celletech has this remedy, but it is not completely current. Collecting new samples - I believe this one is taken from the blood of an infected person - improves the base of any nosode. Nosodes can be prepared by taking a small sample of blood, placing the sample in a 1 ounce bottle of vodka or brandy, sealing the bottle and shipping it to Celletech, or other quality homeopathic manufacturers.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.