Corallium Rubrum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Many problems
Started by: tlee at March 13 2008

Replies: 2 & Views: 1653    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Many problems By: tlee

March 13 2008
After very irregular periods and abdominal pain, I had a pelvic ultrasound, then a pelvic CT and finally a trans-vaginal ultrasound in August 2007. The CT showed both uterine fibroid and a 1.5 cm ovarian cyst on the right ovary. The follow up trans-vaginal ultrasound 10 days later showed the cyst was 2 cm, it also showed the uterine fibroid and said that the left ovary couldn't be identified.
It was discovered recently that I had over 80 pulmonary nodules. Since there were no nodules present during the testing I had done in August a biopsy was recommended. I had a VATS lung biopsy on Feb 14th. Although no cancer cells were present the Dr's are all stumped as to what the nodules are and what has caused them. They do not share the smooth muscle of the uterine fibroids...
Could there be a connection between the ovarian cyst and the nodules? How difficult is it to verify if they are connected. Also, my primary care Dr at the time of the initial tests had said to simply wait on the fibroids and cysts and follow up in 6 months. I have since moved and changed Dr's. My Pulmonologist was concerned and referred me to a Gynecologist (I will be seeing them in just under two weeks...).
Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Re: Many problems//[moderated]/i/ By: udaya kumar
--

March 31 2008
Please read this link in particular reference to what is written in the following para by them:
www.chestjournal.org/cgi/content/full/116/1/245

Benign metastasizing leiomyoma is rare, with 40 documented cases.2 The disease usually appears several years after a hysterectomy for uterine fibroids, with a radiographic appearance of slow-growing, solitary, or multiple lung nodules.3 Most patients underwent a hysterectomy 3 to 20 years earlier.4 Although most of these patients are asymptomatic, presenting symptoms such as dyspnea, dry cough, or chest pain have been reported.5 6

with best wishes.

--

Re: Many problems By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

April 1 2008
Try Kali Iodide 200c

Also seek suggestions from other homeopaths.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.