Camphora
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Severe rash
Started by: dawney at March 8 2008

Replies: 1 & Views: 1442    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Severe rash By: dawney

March 8 2008
hi there, 2 days ago, i developed two small pimples so a friend recomended to use an acne treatment on them ( the acitve ingredient was: benzoyl peroxide ).. so i kept using it for two days, on the last day, i applyed this acne treatment, then waited till it got dry and ( a stupid mistake ) then i used a primer which was made intirly of oils preior to my foundation make up! i turned out that i was spreading the acne treatment everywhere in my face! the next day i woke up! felt of burning sensation so i rushed to the bathroom! my face was swollen, red and burning and had pimples everywhere! it spread to my neck and now to my ears! i dont know whether the reaction was from the mixing of the two stuff that i put on my face or something else! but please i need help as soon as possible.. im a 21 year old student.. who happened to study abroad. i havnt seen my parents for a while.. im returning home in one week. i dont want everyone to see me like this! please help me.. if maybe u can recomend a spesific drug or cream or things that i can do at home. this would be great .. thank you very much

Re: Severe rash By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 11 2008
Try a dose of Sulphur 200 and Petroleum 200..on successive days...in the morning.

Then wait to see the results.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.