Polyporus Pinicola
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS
Started by: PAT2006MPW at March 4 2008

Replies: 7 & Views: 2904    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS By: PAT2006MPW

March 4 2008
I found someone to answer a question for me about how homeopathy works. I always like to look for different opinions.

Question:
What is your experience with homeopathy giving results other than those expected?

I took a dose of Lycopodium 30c which caused me to have a dream that the ocean was coming in after me. Which to me was representative of humans ganging up on me that lead to severe brain damage/post traumatic stress disorder and panic attacks while driving on the freeway.

I have been avoiding the freeway because I feel like all the traffic is going to gang up on me and run me over. After taking Lycopodium, the feeling doesn't seem to be there anymore. At least on the short trip on the freeway. Can homeopathy do this? Can Lycopodium do this?

Is the outcome of a remedy always predictable or is it possible to get a suprising result?

Answer

Yes, homeopathy can have unexpected results. But so can anything else in life. We plan to do one thing, and something else comes out of it at the end, unexpectedly.

Homeopathic remedies have many uses, for many symptoms. Sometimes we glimpse one piece of a problem and we call it a symptom and we choose a remedy to address that. But there can be many other issues related to that simple problem we first saw. Those we may not consciously relate to the same problem. Nevertheless, the correct remedy has the potential to cure them as well - provided the time is right and there are no complications.

If you read about Lycopodium, you will find that there are many pages of uses for this remedy. Chances are you will find your symptom there too.

A deeper knowledge of medicine/homeopathy and of health/disease allow a practitioenr to make the connections. But even the best of us do not know all of teh secrets of nature and the complexities of how our whole body connects one thing to another.

Re: HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS By: udaya kumar
--

March 4 2008
yes. your delusions were because of the gas. Lycopodium sends back the gas to their respective places inside the body itself and if necessary through the proper outlets.

The dream of flowing water indicates that either you require natrum sulph or you have taken natrum sulph in excess. with best wishes.

--

Re: HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS By: PAT2006MPW

March 4 2008
Udaya
very interesting that you use the word "gas."

When I was growing up in the hispanic culture, using that word "air" was very common.

People always thought they had "air" and that that was the reason for being ill. Unfortunately, I have not been able to remember exactly what medicines they took for "air."

Gas and air may not be the same thing, but that is what it reminded me of.

Thanks for your suggestions, will have to give Nat Sulph a try.

--

March 4 2008
Gas any how is not gasoline as used in US Very Happy Air is what we breathe. Air is atmosphere. Air is calmness in wind. Air is being proud. Air is air., Air is Prana Vayu or life force, it manifests inside the body in eleven forms at different abodes. It is like gold which manifests in different types of ornaments in different parts of different peoples body adoring it still it is gold but called as ornaments or utensils or golden peacock or whatever name you chose to give it.

Gas as usually meant here is that which is released downwards or which troubles you with pain and various other problems inside your body. Normally it is heated air.

--

Re: HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 4 2008
GAS = IT IS "CHEMICAL AIR"

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

--

March 5 2008
yes.agreed.

--

Re: HOW HOMEOPATHY WORKS By: PAT2006MPW

March 5 2008
I remembered that my mother used the words gas and air interchangeably.

For a long time, I've been looking for a Spanish Forum to ask about this thing called air/gas, but have not found one yet.

Thanks for the memories and for sharing.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.