Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Bovista Lycoperdon
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ladies problem
Started by: Rashpal Kaur at February 28 2008

Replies: 46 & Views: 17497    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re: ladies problem By: PAT2006MPW

March 2 2008
P. S. I don't believe in fighting. Unfortunately, hormones have the ability to cause harm and violence. Hormones like money have the ability to end in fighting and violence.

Re: ladies problem By: abid ali
Pakistan

March 2 2008
So it means my harmones are functioning perfectly Razz

nil

March 2 2008
I don't know. Have you ever forced yourself on anyone? Some people use their hormones against children, etc. I can't answer that without knowing you or anyone else.

Some men think they have a right to sex and will expect it from their co-workers or employees or students, let alone from their spouse, etc, etc. Apparently, in India men expect it from tourist and go as far as raping them.

Re: ladies problem By: vyushti

March 3 2008
Dear Pat,
While your statement "Some men think they have a right to sex and will expect it from their co-workers or employees or students, let alone from their spouse, etc, etc" could be true, the next one "Apparently, in India men expect it from tourist and go as far as raping them." is a generalised irresponsible comment to make based on some stray incidences..projecting all indian men to be pervert sexual wolves.
Such incidences are no doubt disgusting and shameful...but they are so anywhere..irrespective of the country and its men. Its not right to malign/comment on all men of a country based on such cases.
Besides, India is not the only country where forced non-consentual sex happens.

March 3 2008
Of course not, I made that statement based on a couple of articles I found on the internet about rape and child molestation being an issue with tourists in India and by no means are men in other countries excluded.

Of course, this attitude towards women is worldwide not just in India. I live in California and it is also an issue here.

I'm not singling anyone out and I am also attempting to be fair to everyone.

I would like to see both men and women be treated with respect and consideration no matter what our skin color or where we live.

Re: ladies problem By: vyushti

March 3 2008
"I would like to see both men and women be treated with respect and consideration no matter what our skin color or where we live."
I absolutely agree with you!
Very Happy

Re: ladies problem By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 3 2008
You remind me that yesterday one very obese lady came to me and started crying She said her husband does not respect her.

She said her husband always made fun of her obesity and her love-and-passion to eat milky things.

The she added: "He should be considerate and sensitive."

girilal

March 3 2008
Yes, girilal. It's about respect. It's not all about the fat like some people think. Being demeaning is not helping her any. I'm sure you were able to help her out.

Re: ladies problem By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 4 2008
Yes ...yes ...yes....
When it is an argument between a man and a woman....the man is always wrong!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 4 2008
Nesha - India was always "right" !!
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

March 4 2008
That was because Simon always let her be right. I wonder why? We don't know what goes on behind the screen. Not sure that is a good example.

You're just being naughty.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

March 4 2008
funny, funny, funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

March 4 2008
Maybe Simon let her fight his battles. Laughing Laughing Laughing

We don't know the whole story. You're just being naughty. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Re: ladies problem By: abid ali
Pakistan

March 4 2008
Too many naughty ppl here. Every youngster (except MR Joe) is trying to be naughty

nil

March 5 2008
Don't let Joe fool you, he can be a naughty boy too. I guess you haven't seen that side of him much.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Most of the time, he has a lot of self control---wish he would share his secret with me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Well Simon once told me that "he wouldn't like to get stuck in a closed lift with Nesha - India."

Have a good day !!

Pankaj Varma

March 10 2008
Hi sweetie
That makes a lot of sense why she roams around freely over there.

With me you will always win cuz I don't like to argue.

Re: ladies problem By: Dr Tahira

March 10 2008
Although arguments were strong from both sides.However,i agree with Pat.

Dr.Tahira

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
Yes Dr. Tahira,
Some guys here have a "Sulphur " constitution.

But ...I strongly recommend that you read postings of "Nesha-India" at ABC Homeopathy Forum. (In Archives).

BW
Pankaj Varma

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
Gentlemen and Ladies..(.with due respect to the latter !!)

Some body sent me an sms today.....I am just sharing it with everyone (no offence meant):

"People say God made woman before man...
Yes...we also know a rough draft is needed before making a master piece.

Happy Women's day !!"

XYZ

Please make sure not to send me nasty e-mails....it will be a wasted effort.....my mail box is full.

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
"I would like to see both men and women be treated with respect and consideration no matter what our skin color or where we live."
I absolutely agree with you!

.........Vyushti
--------------------------------

Yes...there is a saying:

When you see a man opening the door of his car for his wife...be sure...either the car is new or the wife is new !!

Have a good day !!

Best wishes
Pankaj Varma

March 10 2008
Yes, sweetie,

Everyone needs to be treated with respect and consideration. No one is above anyone.

I'm not here to win any arguments.

I'm also not here to compete with anyone either. That's why I refrain from prescribing here. I give homeopathy to people in real life though especially if people ask me for help.

Since my face has puffed back up, I've had people ask me for homeopathy. Even received a couple of gifts, which totally shocked me. I help people out of the goodness of my heart and not to get gifts.

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
That is gr8 Pat !
Keep it up.

Pankaj Varma

Re: ladies problem By: M.A. Rana

March 12 2008
i read all mail and seen we go away from the topic. My study as wel as experience says, excessive sex, abnormal desire or one has given name of sex appetite is sign of Sycotic patient. it is another argument that is good or bad. The remedy depend on symptoms but i got result from Tellurium.BUFO is also being used by ladies to bring down desire of sex in husbands.
Onosmodium 1m for lady if she does not have any problem of the organ.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.