Biochemic Salt - Silicea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Bloody nose drainage
Started by: shadow at March 2 2008

Replies: 3 & Views: 2561    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Bloody nose drainage By: shadow

March 2 2008
I'm 19 and over this year I've been having bloody nose drainage (Is that what you call it?) when I blow, horrible breath, the feeling of my nose and throat being clogged, this weird taste in my throat, and this odd smell every time I sneeze.

I mean, I havenít had any pains or actual nosebleeds of any kind that would hint that this is something serious, and it hadnít been that big of a problem until these last couple of months where itís now every day and evening, and it feels like itís getting worse Ďcause I feel more and more congested in the morning.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Bloody nose drainage By: udaya kumar
--

March 2 2008
Bleeding; epistaxis instead of menses. Over-sensitive smell. Periostitis of nasal bones. Foul imaginary odors. Chronic catarrh with small haemorrahages; handkerchief is always bloody. Polyp; bleeding easily.

PHOSPHORUS IS THE REMEDY.

May use one single dose of Phosphorus in 30 potency just three globules. The bleeding will stop. May repeat if found necessary. follow-up for actual cause. change or continue medication according to findings. with best wishes.

--

Re: Bloody nose drainage By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 3 2008
Gud advice !

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Bloody nose drainage By: shadow

March 3 2008
Thanks, I will check if PHosphorus is available at the pharma.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.