Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding
Started by: Joe De Livera at February 15 2007

Replies: 6 & Views: 7124    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

February 15 2007
A patient 49 years, presented with constant bleeding after her menses on Tuesday February 8. She stated that she first started her problem about 18 months ago when she noticed unusual bleeding for some days after the 4 days which was her usual period. She consulted her doctors and since her haemoglobin levels were low, she was prescribed drugs and injections to help with this problem due to the constant loss of blood which was later diagnosed to be due to Endometriosis for which she was prescribed Danosol which seemed to help but did not cure her.

Her bleeding increased every month with clots and she was also in constant pain from her Endometriosis. She was prescribed powerful analgesics which made a bad situation worse as her haemoglobin levels were very low with the constant bleeding. She was very weak and had to give up her usual exercise routine including swimming which she had been doing for many years.

Her gynaecologist gave her the option to suffer with her constant bleeding for which they did not have any remedy except to give her injections and tablets. In the alternative she was advised to consider a Hysterectomy which they felt was the obvious solution to stop her constant loss of blood.

I gave her 2 remedies. Bellis Perennis 30c for her Endometriosis and Arnica 30c for her bleeding. Both remedies were given in the wet dose which she was instructed to take a teaspoonful twice daily. She phoned me a short while ago today, in just 9 days after she first consulted me, to report that she had had her menses for just 4 days and that she did not have any further loss of blood on the 5th day. She confirmed that this was the first time in 18 months that her period stopped as it used to do in the past, prior to the Endometriosis. She also stated that she did not experience any unusual pain and that she had stopped all her drugs from the day she started on my therapy as she did not have the usual pain for which she had been taking the powerful analgesics for the last 18 months.

I am recording this case for the benefit of members who may like to use the therapy that I have indicated as the Bellis Perennis invariably helps the patient almost instantly by relieving her of the pain usually associated with Endometriosis which I believe will resolve itself in a few months, while the Arnica stops the constant bleeding after the period.

Patients who present with extended heavy bleeding during and after Menses can be prescribed Arnica 30 in the wet dose for some months. They will also notice that the usual pain associated with their period is lessened and in many cases eliminated.

Re: Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 15 2007
Thanks Joe, it is great information.

girilal

Re: Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 2 2007
UPDATE ON THIS CASE

The patient informed me that she has had 2 periods after she first came under my therapy and that she is perfectly normal today and all the pain from which she suffered for years due to her Endometriosis is no more. She has resumed her daily exercise routine and her Haemoglobin levels have gone back to normal.

She has stopped all drugs like Folic Acid tablets that were prescribed by her gynaecologist and only takes 1 teaspoonful of Arnica 30c twice daily. I have also instructed her to take Bellis Perennis 30c in the Split Dose where 1 teaspoonful of this remedy is taken and mixed into half cup of water from which a teaspoonful is sipped every other day to ensure that her Endometriosis which was the root cause of her problems does not recur.

Sri Lanka

April 19 2007
UPDATE 2

The patient informed me this morning that she experienced acute pain in her abdomen similar to the pains that she suffered from her Endometriosis till she came under my therapy. I had requested her to reduce her intake of Bellis Perennis 30c by using the Split Dose described in my post above and it is obvious that this extremely reduced dosage is not sufficient to control her ailment.

She also surprised me by stating that she had been asked by some doctor in the past whether she had only one kidney as the left kidney was not visible in the scan. An Xray however showed that she did in fact have 2 Kidneys but one was shown to be about half the size of the other due to the Endometriosis growing on and occluding the left Kidney.

A bonus point is that she does not bleed continuously as she was wont to do in the past and I hope that the increased dosage that I prescribed of 1 teaspoonful twice daily will help her to overcome her pain and also to control the growth of her Endometrial tissue in her abdomen.

Sri Lanka

October 8 2007
UPDATE 3

It is now 8 months since this case was first referred to me and I am glad to state that the patient is completely cured of her symptoms and does not have any pain. She has normal periods of 3-4 days duration and she has not been using any remedy for the last 2 months. Her Haemoglobin level is normal and she has started her normal exercise routine.

I have advised her to start again on Arnica 30c in the wet dose taken just once daily.

Re: Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding By: mary876

March 2 2008
Thanks, so Bellis Perenis or daisy is my remedy. Thanks again Mr. Joe De Livera.

Re: Endometriosis and Heavy Bleeding By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 2 2008
Gr8 work Joe !!

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.