Aggravations
About Potency
Make A Medicine
Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cucurbita. Cucurbita Citrullus. (watermelon Seeds)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Early morning stomach pain
Started by: shuddha at February 4 2008

Replies: 40 & Views: 17131    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Early morning stomach pain By: shuddha

February 4 2008
This pertains to my brother, aged 67. Thanks to Pankaj, Kuldeep and Deoshlok. I daringly say that he is active (perhaps alive) due to the prescriptions of these gentlemen. First is Kuldeep, who brought my brother out of bed, after continuously being bedridden for six months. I fail to see his postings here or abc forum. Hope he is alright. Usually doctors are afraid of prescribing potency more than 1M over internet. It is he who suggested CM (only one dose) and it worked wonders in just a month's time. Thanks to him again, wherever he is. I wrote this here because, I saw a reply by one of the doctors that BC is not prescribed often. It is BC that helped my brother. This happened 2 years back.

The present problem is my brother has lot of stomach pains and he wakes up in the morning 3AM and gets daily stomach pain, in spite of taking great antacids like Sucralfate and Lanziprazole. I saw in MM that Oxalyic acid is the right remedy for 3AM problem. He gets better by eating. Mag Phos relieves him temporarily.
CV or Arg Nit does not work, as it used to work previously. Nat Phos worked for sometime. Oxy acd did not do any great wonder. I just now saw that Anacardium suits "better after eating" and some other symptoms. Can it be given ? Or any other suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.
Shuddha

Re: Early morning stomach pain By: udaya kumar
--

February 4 2008
I don't know what your brother was treated for. Considering his age and worse after 3 A.M. modality with heartburn, I would suggest you look up for Ammonium Carb. with best wishes particularly if there is any hystory of heart ailments.

--

Re: Early morning stomach pain By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 4 2008
Dear Shuddha,
Thanks for remembering us and being generous with your appreciation. Kuldeep and Girilal are the same.

Can you please give the case details again and current state of the patient with elaborate details of symptoms being thrown up now.

His blood pressure details also.

BW
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Early morning stomach pain By: Pat2006M

February 4 2008
Plenty of lifesavers at this website.

Re: Early morning stomach pain By: shuddha

February 5 2008
Dear Pankaj,

Thanks for the information. So I am not missing Kuldeep. He is now Girilal. Names are not much important, but the quality of people is very much important. Thanks once again to Kuldeep alias Girilal. Regarding my brother, yesterday I gave Anacardium 200c one dose. Today morning he did not have problem of stomach pain, but he could not sleep after three AM. I am not sure whether it is because he got habituated to wake up at three AM and get stomach pain for one or two weeks or whether I should give Oxalyic acid along with this to get rid of 3AM problem.
As far as Ammonium Carb is concerned, I explored the details from MM and found it not suitable to my brother. He never had any heart problem, till date. I am giving the usual questionnaire about my brother.

Patient ID: K.Nagarajan Sex: M Age: 66
Nature of work: Retired Govt Officer Habits: Vegetarian, non-smoker, non-drinker

1. Describe your main suffering?

Not able to walk because of Paraplegea. Not able to take allopathic medicines, especially anti-biotics. Stomach always giving trouble. Constipation present. Urine catheterized. Pain in hip joints and legs. Mild BP managed by drugs (120 /80 under drugs ) Insulin Dependent diabetic (33 units a day as 20+13) Eyes glaucoma angle closure corrected by laser surgery. Neck pain spondelities and vertigo. Not able to walk, for the past 1 ½ years using only a wheel chair.

2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
All listed above.

3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?

Occasional health setbacks cause temporary mental upsets.

4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.

Often I feel that with all this health handicap, it is much preferable to peacefully pass away than getting caught in problems to see doctors, hospitals, taking medicines which do not go well with me. At times I feel lost because I am not able to find proper drugs for urine infection etc…

5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?

Shortly three months after marriage. Paraplegia has set in. Even after recovery, life was not the same old thing with weakness and consequent inability to cope up with life. I got married in 1974.

For the second time, in 1989, my wife passed away due to cancer. There after there was a steady deterioration in general health and especially walking.

Hospitalized for infection due to accumulated urine in the bladder. Hence fever and shivering were present. Walking was not possible there after for at least six months. Even sitting in the bed was difficult without support.

6. Which time of the day you are worst?

Mornings and also late evenings. (above 6 to 7 PM)

7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.

Drugs (Allopathic) aggravate. Hunger aggravated. Occasional low sugar problem aggravates. Spondalitis vertigo problem aggravates

Generally after taking food, I am feeling better. Bath refreshing. Occasional coffee relieves. Going out relaxes. Watching TV gives a lot of relief for short hours.

8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?

Any change of place with all needs required by me is enjoyable.

9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?

Moderate chillness or temperatures is to my liking.

10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.

Mild, Agreeable, changeable, nervous, was easily offended previously not now, to some extent irritating, somewhat lazy

- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Not affected.

- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Depends on the person consoling

- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Very much

- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
None

- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Normal

11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?

Fears arising out of setback in health. But no dreaming.

12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Sumptuous meal, tiffin items, some sweets etc.. But because of diabetes, I neither eat them nor crave for them,

13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal

14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Because of the stomach gastric trouble and ulceration, Excessive. Hunger is more but eating is less.

15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
Chilly hot stuff, masala or any other strong food which generate gas

16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat more than normal; Sweats in the trunk

17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Highly constipated; Slightly hard balls – stool type. Not black in colour

18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Moderately well.. Posture: I can sleep only on the right side, because of the stiffness in the body

19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Does not arise

20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
No strange feeling or symptoms. I am getting excited even for normal happenings which normally set off by themselves.
Not different from others.

21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Presently I am taking, Depin for BP, Insulin for diabetics, Lanziprazole and Sukrafil for Gastric problem.
ARS alb 30 (thrice a day) for controlling urinary infection because Catheter is present, Serum Anguillae for Kidney problem, Chimappillah for avoiding deposits in urine, (these are regular daily remedies) Argentum Nitricum 200c occasionally whenever there is a stomach problem. (Arg Nit gets me out of scorching feeling in stomach, without fail)

22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Known problem is mild heart problem. My father had it, My mother(86) has it.
Glaucoma is known to be present in my mother and is also there for me.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Height 5’ 10” Wt : 68 to 70kg Wheatish complexion Eye colour black
Bent at the hip because of paraplegia

(For Females)
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.

25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.

Typhoid : 1966
Jaundice : 1967
Optic Neuritis followed by Paraplegia : 1974

Generally getting fever with shivering of and on. No fits..

A brief description about important (major) affections:
In 1974, three months after marriage, I developed Optic Neuritis and was treated with cartison (ACTH) and within one month had difficulty in walking and urinating. Once again admitted in hospital and CSF was taken by Lumbar Puncture. It showed double sided paraplegia. Was treated for six months, during which period I steadily lost control of the whole body and could pass urine only through catheter. Allopathy could not cure me and I was treated by Ayurvedic doctors and recovered by 1975 March. Still urine was only through catheter. Later after one year, with the help of Sugeon, catheter was removed. From that time, till January 2006, I was without catheter.

From 1989, after my wife’s death due to cancer, my walking steadily deteriorated and I could walk only with support.

During December 2005, I had continuous fever with shivering. It did not reduce even with antipyretics and antibiotics. I had to be hospitalized and they found that the urine dribbling has infected and created a cyst in my right buttocks. It so happened because I used to wear Adult diapers for the night, fearing urine coming out with out my knowledge. It was operated and lot of pus was taken out and the fever subsided. But the treatment in the hospital made me bedridden and I could not sit in the bed without support.

That time, my brother gave me one dose of Bartya Carbonica CM and it showed a steady improvement in sitting and standing. There after he gave me Lyc 6c thrice a day and the improvement continued. After the urinary infection became an important issue, he stopped Lyc 6c and gave ars 30c thrice a day and it stopped urinary infection. But we took the blood test and it showed Serum Creatinine and Blood urea a lot more. He gave me Serum anguillae and the levels came to normal, as it stands now. But, there was deposits in urine. He gave me Chimappilla 30c and it also cleared.

Present problem has already been put to you. I put it again in a gist.

0. Stoach pain at 3AM. Better by eating. Occasionally Mag Phos 30x relie eves. Previously Arg Nit and CV used to help. Now they do not. It is just one day after taking Anacardum . It seems to have worked well.
1. Not able to stand and walk.
2. Urine catheterization and consequent infection has to be tackled.
3. Antibiotics are not agreeable to my system. They cause stomach upsets and general body problem. They create a feeling of drilling in the stomach which subsides by eating.
4. Constipation, hard mossion.
5. Pain in the legs especially in the buttocks and thighs.
6. diabetic insulin 33 units a day.
7. PRESENTLY, AFTER ANTI-BIOTICS AND LYC 6C, RESTARTING ARS ALB 30C, THE INSULIN GOT REDUCED TO 20 AND 10 UNITS A DAY. This happened just a week back. The pain in legs have got reduced now (Now means by Last week of July 2007)

Thank You very much for the help.

K.Nagarajan.
kns_3@hotmail.com

--

February 5 2008
The medicines should be used in this order or combined:

Anacardium 3X, Argentum. Nit.6X, Ipec 4X, Petroleum 6X.

second option

Nux Vomica 6c or 30C
Arsenic Album 30
Argentum Nitricum 6C or 30C
Pulsatilla 30C

Add Chelidonium for liver and constipation.

Five Phos and Avena Alpha will help mental, physical and other debilities.

Max and Giri are there to guide you. with best wishes.

The maladies covered here are :
1. Deodinitis
2. Deodnal ulcer
3. Gas reflux/Gastritis
4. Epuigastric disorders
5. Liver
6. Debility
7. Diabetis
8. Constipation
9. Irritation
10. Memory
11. Anxiety/restlessness

etc.etc.

--

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 5 2008
Dear Nagarajan,
First of all we have to deal with his severe constipation.
A lot of symptoms will vanish or become less critical after that.

Give him Opium 200 every 2 hours on day 1.
Stop after giving 6 doses.

Within 24 hours I expect better bowel movement

After 24 hours of stopping Opium .....start with Plumbum Metallicum 200c....3 doses in gap of one hour then wait.

Pl. let me know feed back.
BW
Pankaj Varma

There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 5 2008
If there is urgency in reaching me...you can mail me at:
pvarma888@yahoo.com

This e-mail id is specially for my homeopathy friends.

Pankaj Varma

February 5 2008
Thank you Pankaj and Udaya. As suggested by Max, I shall give Opium and Plumbum met and report.

I forgot to write one important information. The case history produced by me is about 8 months old. There after, on 7th Sep 2007, he suddenly got a paralytic stroke. It did not impair any of the motor nerves. It affected his memory to some extent, speech to some extent. Nothing else got affected. CT scan confirmed the same. He was given so many allopathy drugs; but he could take them only one time or twice because of stomach problem. I gave him Ginko Biloba Q and Bellis Parannis 30c. Later on Q was replaced by Ginko 1X. These improved the condition and now he is near normal.
Shuddha

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 5 2008
Yes Shuddha,
You are confirming the need for Plumbum Met. with this additional information.

Actually, on reading his earlier case details...my immediate reaction was that he is heading for paralysis.

Best wishes
Pankaj Varma

--

February 5 2008
yeah. Right approach. Constipation first. With best wishes.

--

February 6 2008
As suggested by Pankaj, I gave opium 200c two doses and bowel movement came and cleaned the stomach. After 24 hours, I shall give Plumbum 200c three doses and report back.

In the meanwhile, can opium 200c be used as purgative once a week or so, if constipation continues ?

Thanks for all the help.
Shuddha

--

February 6 2008
Yes,
You can do that if there is a tendency towards consitpation. Opium is normally used for severest of the constipations. Milder forms of constipation may require Chelidonium, Bryonia, Ars.Alb. Nux. Alumina, Sulphur, Calc.Carb. Lycopodium etc. only, according to matching symptoms. The only symptom to be looked at to use Argentum Nitricum is the sound of regurgitation/ Belching/ Burping could be heard in the next room. 30 or less potency would be sufficient. The combination of Arg.nit I mentioned above is really excellent.

For the actual treatment, I leave that to Max and Giri.

with best wishes.

--

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 6 2008
Shuddha,
Pl. watch results of Plumbum...it will improve things further ...including relief from constipation.

Pankaj Varma

February 8 2008
Dear Pankaj,

As per your suggestion, I have administered Plumbum 200c three doses with a gap of 2 hours between each dose. I have also waited 24 hours after completing the dose and intimating you. There does not seem to be any remarkable improvement, in general. Stomach problem seems to have reduced very slightly, not so significant as Anacardium 200c. The morning problem was there and even without my telling him, he took Anacardium and it subsided. What is your prescription ?
Thanks for all the help.
Shuddha

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 8 2008
Wait for the response of Plumbum .... it can take 48 hours to show the result.

Pankaj Varma

February 9 2008
After 48 hours of taking Plumbum 200c three doses with a gap of 2 hours, the result is no significant improvement. Stomach problem appears to be in the same position. Can you guide further ?
Thanks
Shuddha

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 9 2008
Dear Suddha,
Pl revert to Opium 200 for time being.
Also get Plumbum 6c...for future use.

What is the condition of pain ??

Best wishes
Pankaj Varma

February 11 2008
Dear Pankaj,

The condition of pain is the same. When bowels do not move naturally, I shall administer opium 200c.

Please guide further.
Shuddha

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 12 2008
Yes that is fine.

BW
Pankaj Varma

February 16 2008
Dear Pankaj,

I am waiting for your guidance.

Shuddha

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 16 2008
Dear Shuddha,
Pl. give him Mag phos 6X ...4 pills four times a day with warm water.
Continue for a week.

Pankaj Varma

February 27 2008
Dear Pankaj,

As suggested by you, Mag Phos 6x four times a day was given along with warm water. Now there is no pinching pain in the morning at 3AM. But some disturbance continues, perhaps a bit late.

Any further guidance ?
Shuddha

--

February 27 2008
Shuddha he needs Argentum Nitricum. 30 potency or lower. best wishes. Mag phos helps with colic and work as aspirin.

--

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 29 2008
Dear Shuddha,
The human body needs substances like Magnesium, Pottasium (Kali) etc.
Continue with Mag Phos 6X as earlier.

For Argentum Nitricum..does he have a sweet tooth (eats lots of sweets or likes lots of sugar foods etc) ?

See the drug picture of Arg. Nit. in a MM and see co-relation...let me know how many common factors you can establish.

BW
Pankaj Varma

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.